Cyber Security Seminar
The next gunpowder plot?
Join our friends at Italik for this morning seminar, with presentations from West Yorkshire Police Cybercrime Unit, Cisco and Italik themselves.
Find out what new security attacks are threatening your business… and how to defend yourself from highly organised, professional cyber criminals…what are the best technology solutions to use…and how to implement them.
– Where are the current threats? – Rob Cowgill, Cyber Protect Delivery Officer, West Yorkshire Police
– How do I best protect my organisation? Building a Secure Environment – Steve Pilkington, Technical Director, Italik
– How do I protect my business IT in the Cloud? Microsoft 365 Security
– How do I protect my remote users? Cisco Security Solutions
– Are my organizations’ credentials for sale on the Dark Web? – All seminar attendees will receive a free dark web ID scan.
Places on this seminar are limited, so follow the link below to secure your place now.
09:30 - 12:30
Trinity Centre, 30 Albion St, Leeds LS1 6HW