Think Tig or Tag or Tag Rugby Meets Scrabble, Countdown & More...
54 Cotham Drive, Wakefield, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7BS
What is Tagtiv8?
Think Tig/Tag or Tag Rugby meet Scrabble and Countdown.
Better still, watch this video!
Research by Leeds Beckett University demonstrates that the Tagtiv8’s Physically Active Learning (PAL) approaches tackle inactivity levels and impact positively on academic performance.
Tagtiv8 engages all children – even the most reluctant of learners.
Tagtiv8 are now working with over 70,000 children and 4,000 teachers across the UK and abroad. Pioneering teachers respect the pedagogy and children love the games. Tagtiv8 are winners of HundrEd’s global K12 education innovation award. Tagtiv8 advise on the education content of the Premier League and the BBC.
Tagtiv8 love working and playing with schools across the country:
- PAL resources for Mathematics & English (EYFS, KS1 & KS2), other subjects & other languages
- Activity Days or Sessions
- CPD for staff (face to face or via webinar)
- Transition and intergenerational programmes
- Collaborative projects with Times Tables Rock Stars and Night ZooKeeper
As schools widen their re-opening after lockdown, we are supporting them with resources and ideas for teaching/learning in Bubble and Pods.