Better Business Behaviours through the prevention of workplace bullying
57 Plompton Drive, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7DW
Our Purpose: Better Business Behaviours through the prevention of workplace bullying
We believe that everyone deserves to be heard, valued and respected.
We understand the impact that bullying can have both on individuals involved, and on businesses, and want to help create more courageous and compassionate organisations.
How do we do this?
• Consultancy to support businesses to create sustainable long term behavioural change
• Delivery of training programmes to transform behaviour in business through the prevention of workplace bullying
• Coaching individuals who feel bullied at work, and those accused of being a bully
• Key Note Speaking to raise awareness about the impact of bullying and gain acceptance of the need for change
• Annual United Against Workplace Bullying conference
The conference helps to fund our social purpose work, delivered under the Stop Hurt at Work banner:
• Campaigning for a review of legislation and existing processes
• Research supported by experts and influencers
• Moving On programmes for those individuals who have been financially disadvantaged as a result of workplace bullying