The Yorkshire Mafia
Upload Your Blog Post
Feature your blog on The Yorkshire Mafia website and if suitable, we’ll include your announcement in our weekly email to our network.
Sharing your expertise through blogging with The Yorkshire Mafia is a great way to increase your reach to an engaged business network. Blogs are a hugely successful way to increase your authority within your industry, humanise your brand, facilitate new opportunities and increase your SEO rankings.
Would you like to see your blogs featured on the Yorkshire Mafia website alongside content from senior executives at some of the best businesses in Yorkshire and worldwide? Previous blog contributors have included:
- Wade Burgess – Previous VP of Talent Solutions at Linkedin
- Ian Bowden – Previous Art Director at Rockstar Games
- Sir Gary Verity – CEO of Welcome to Yorkshire
- Wouter Van Toll – Previous Head of Sustainability Communications at Nestlé
- Adele Cooper – Country Manager at Pinterest
- Jacqueline Gold – CEO of Ann Summers
- Bruce Daisley – Vice President of Twitter EMEA
- And many more…
Here’s how you can add your blog into the mix:
Submit your blog online and we’ll share it at the best time to ensure you’re able to make maximum impact.
Where needed, our team will support you with the content to ensure it’s as powerful as possible.
Where appropriate, we’ll include your blog in our weekly round-up email to our 33,000+ members.
All blogs are expected to follow our Terms & conditions. Please read before submitting your blog.
Having trouble? Call us on 0113 323 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org