The Yorkshire Mafia Charity Page
We are many-thousand strong in The Yorkshire Mafia. We’re not here just to do business. We want to use our collective-might to make a positive contribution to those in Yorkshire who are less fortunate than ourselves.
Individually, many of us support a variety of charities and are already committed to giving and supporting those charities where we can. However, there is real strength in numbers and we are aiming to leverage our strength to make a real impact.
What we do
- We ran the May 2010 Leeds Half Marathon for Candlelighters and raised thousands of pounds.
- We sponsored the Candlelighters Ball at Harewood House in October 2010 and helped raise over £30000
- 13 of us are hoping to raise over £25000 climbing Mt.Kilimanjaro in September 2011.
- Our inaugural golf event raised funds for St Gemma’s Hospice.
- We raise many hundreds of pounds at each of our social gatherings.
- We are currently re-launching Skill Will which is a fabulous initiative that does so much for so many charities and social enterprises. Sharing the skill’s of the business world to the 3rd sector helping them gain more knowledge and success!
How to get involved
There are many ways you, as a member of The Yorkshire Mafia, can get involved in helping us raise funds for charities:
Contact Becky Black to discuss.